CREATIVITY IN BUSINESS
The Path to Team Excellence
“Teams rely on intense, collaborative work to accomplish a specific goal or task that could not be accomplished as well by an individual or a work group.”
— Jon R. Katzenbach and Douglas K. Smith
The Wisdom of Teams: Creating the High-Performance Organization
The Team Diagnostics Methodology is a unique method of team development that looks at the team as a whole. Experience and research shows that this is more effective in creating high performing teams than focusing on the individual members that make up the team.
What the Team Diagnostic Method Delivers
The Team Diagnostics Methodology is based on a proven model that defines the necessary strengths for high-performing, sustainable, inspired teams. It delivers:
- A state of the art assessment that provides a snapshot of how the team views their strengths and where they want to improve;
- A two day off-site, custom designed for the team based on the results of the diagnostic assessment.
- Six months of team coaching that introduces new skills for the team to cultivate their leadership, constructive interaction, and accountability.
- Focuses on what is possible for the team rather than focusing on weaknesses or problems;
- Builds positivity among the team members and strengthens interrelationships between them;
- Cultivates emotional intelligence skills and abilities necessary to create alignment and supports the team to produce optimum results;
- Establishes common principles, skills and language for working together;
- Builds a foundation for their effectiveness as a team as they move towards their goals;
- Enables teams to measure their progress in six to nine months.